Let AppMachine become your new 127.0.0.1
Your work will be challenging. You’ll encounter more variation than you’ve ever experienced.
We make software that is actually used, world wide. State of the art, cutting edge software. Native apps, websites, progressive web apps, you name it. We’re always exploring new opportunities and you will be an integral part of this journey.
Sounds like your kind of music? Read on!
Do you want to have a meaningful impact on the future of AppMachine’s No Code platform? We’re hiring a specialist in back-end development to join our innovation team.
We operate at a high level, but stick to a down to earth mindset. If you enjoy keeping up to speed on current technological trends, and have an interest in building a No Code platform and security – get in touch!
We have a 2 day in the office, 3 days at home organization.
What would your day-to-day look like?
- Work on products that our customers use to build purposeful interactive apps without code for phone, tablet and desktop;
- Quickly prototype new product features that helps us identify what our users love;
- Build delightful user experiences with our front-end team;
- Help evolve our back-end architecture to consistently improve development cycle;
- Influence the technical direction for the team;
- You will work in project teams that interact with each other throughout the day;
When do you qualify?
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or a related field;
- Are willing to learn from other Senior and Staff Software Engineers;
- You are able to deliver your products to our customers in a timely manner;
- Have 5+ years of working experience in a similar role;
- Like to collaborate, appreciate open communication, and are comfortable with working cross-functionally;
- Are experienced in developing advanced applications using C# 6/7 or TypeScript
- Know your way around MS SQL and/or NoSQL;
- Have preferably experience with Cloudflare and Azure or any other Cloud Computing Platform (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform);
- Have preferably experience with Kubernetes linux based on scale;
AppMachine is a technically driven software development company that has successfully brought many solutions to the international market since its inception in 2011. Some of the brands we brought to life that you may be familiar with include Websitebuilder.com, Creativemail.com, and their website and Logo designer.
Our team consists of a mixture of 25+ developers, product designers, support specialists and a leadership team that manages the roadmap. Our current primary focus is the AppMachine platform, which makes it possible for anyone to develop amazing native and web apps without the need for writing any code. In our vision, this platform will become the de-facto standard for No and Low-code app development, for mobile, tablet and desktop.